Winnie and Walter 1st birthday bash cards

Hi everyone,
I hope you all know the Winnie and Walter are celebrating their first birthday with a bang. They have month long celebration with lots of challenges. I have decided to join in their celebration by participating in all their challenges.


I have made a card for each challenge.  I have divided a cards into two post. Here is my first post

PS: This post is going to be a  little long.

To start with here is my first card a shaker card for the shaker challenge with Julie
Have used the big the bold and the happy sentiment stamp set and also stamped the sequence from Big bang bling stamp set for the background. Inside the shaker I have used a variety of sequence in bright colors. I wanted to make this bright and very cheerful anniversary card and loved the way it turned out.
 Also I am entering this card for the DT call at sparkle and shine challenge 
IMG_7992

My second card is for one challenge with Shay
I have used one stamp you've have love mail stamp set and one die simon says stamp stitched rectangle for this card. Its a very clean and simple card. Have stamped the hearts repeatedly in rows with simon says stamp lipstick red ink. Have stamped the true love sentiment with black ink on white and later hand cut it and stuck it directly on the cardbase
IMG_7972

I was inspired by the centre of the card the tag, twine and the splash of colors. For this card I first prepared the background. Used seedless preserve distress ink and triangled creative screenings. Have inked darker at the centre and lighter towards the edges of the card. Later stamped the images from write stuff picture perfect stamp set using black ink and have hand cut a tag and distressed with peacock feathers distress ink and gold embossed the same images. Added a twine and a stamped a birthday sentiment on a white banner.
IMG_7977

My fourth card is for Color combo challenge with Heather
The challenge is to use silver/gray, mint/aqua and blue. I have used silver sequence and stamped and silver embossed the sentiment from the big the bold and the happy stamp set and have added mint greenish sequences. For background I distressed with broken china ink and have white embossed the images from write stuff picture perfect stamp set
IMG_7960

Fifth card is for sketch challenge with Joni
Have first die cut a circle and a scalloped circle. Have stamped xoxo with spun sugar distress ink on scalloped circle. Also have stamped two hearts and hand cut it and added a white and a vellum banner at the bottom. Sending you love sentiment is stamped with black ink. All the stamps are from you've got love mail stamp set. To finish the card I added silver sequences.
IMG_7990

Comments

Hussena said…
Fantastic work Bhavana ..Your shaker card is simply awesome and what an beautiful array of cards here ..love each and everyone of them :)
maria f. said…
Love your colorful shaker card.