bloomed!!

I used the sketch from the Sparkle and shine challenge ten. I used bright colors for my card today and used Pretty pink posh dies and sequins and Winnie and Walter's In bloom stamp set.
IMG_9018

I first die cut the green strip with scallop stitched border also die cut the yellow banner. First glued the doily and then the green strip on the card base. Stamped the sentiment and mounted the banner with foam tape. White embossed the flowers and leaves added distress ink over it glue it. To finish the look of my card I added a few sequins.
Here is the sketch

Happy crafting !!


Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
So clever, colourful and stunning Bhavana, love the style.
Ruth said…
This is such a pretty card! I love the bright colors!
Tonya said…
Love your bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine!