RIC #90

My today's card is inspired by the Runway inspired #90. I used gansai tambi watercolors for my card here. Colored the background with yellow strips first and colored loosely with shades of pink, green and orange as the colors on the runway dress.  Die cut the centre piece with neat and tangled tiny triangles die. Also used a vellum piece at the centre. 
IMG_9234

I die cut the black blooms using scribble roses overlay die from MFT. The sentiment is again a die from wplus9 doodles and complete my card I added a few black enamel dots.




Comments

Jennifer Rzasa said…
Your card is so colorful and cheery! Love the watercoloring. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)
Oh so GORGEOUS! Love the bright and bold watercoloring - so pretty! So glad you played along with us on the Runway!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com