geometric pattern

Today is last day to link cards to Virgina's view challenge #18. I made my card using the Winnie and Walter Precious stamp set. I used one of the hexagonal pattern stamp from the set and stamped it repeatedly to create the background. 
IMG_0812

For sentiment I first inked the birthday diecut using hero arts pale tomato and wplus9 falling star ink but the colors on the sentiment got lost in the background so later decided to die with red cardstock. And finally I ended up using both the diecuts as you see in the card. I slightly offset the red diecut so that the inked colours peek out.Also popped the wishes word on foam tape. 


Happy crafting and have a great weekend!!

Comments

Virginia L. said…
Gorgeous 3-D effect with all the geometric patterns! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Geometric Patterns” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!