Guest design for SSS flickr challenge

Hi there, Today I am guest designing at Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge. I love the challenge and often make it point to participate in their challenges. Thank you, Barb for giving this opportunity you are so sweet.
This week's theme is Sparkle and Shine and here is my take on it
I used diagonal stripe stencil and gold texture paste for the background. Layered you diecut word and added a few hearts around "you" word. To add a little on hearts I added glossy accent to them
IMG_4843

For my second card, I used Basic stripes stamp set and distress ink for the background. Also sprayed pearlized water to add the shine. Fussy cut the flowers and colored them with zig clean real brush watercolor pens. To finish my card I added a few clear sequins from Pretty pink posh.

IMG_4841

All the dies and stamps I used on these cards are from Simon Says stamp.

To know more details about the challenge click here. The tag for the challenge is SSSflickrchallenge#69. 

Hope to see your creation at the SSS Flickr challenge.

Happy crafting!!

Comments